I made a huge mistake?

This will impact my life forever... even when i have children. Basically i got a diagnose of a personality disorder when i dont even have it. I wish i never go to a psychologist that day but i wasn't thinking about the consequences. I was looking for someone else to fix my problem and i wasn't working only studying plus partying up... hanging around the wrong people who just party all day and do nothing. I regret going and i can't get undiagnosed cause it will just make matters worse... im scared this will impact me finding a career etc

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not even sure why you're upset. Just tell them the truth. This behavior is just part of the consequence of what you are actually suffering from. A psychologist probably isn't going to be all that surprised to hear that, though he might be surprised that you suddenly decided to be honest with him.

3|0
    0|0
    • i dont understand u? what do u mean? what am i suffering from? im sure it not a personality disorder... i was there for depression complaints

• Show All
    • not really... thats why i regret it

• Then go to another place.

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m a psychologist in training. Future employers won’t see this diagnosis. Diagnoses are protected health information under HIPAA and that info can’t be released without your explicit consent

0|0
    0|0
    • nothing in this life is anynomous... people an find out anything they want... beasically im legally insane... im screwed for life.

• but it was a preliminary diagnosis

• Personality disorder does not equal legally insane. That’s attaching major stigma to those with personality disorders

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Why you think it was a mistake?

0|0
    0|0
    • because it waa unneccasry

• U sure u don't?

0|0
    0|0
    • yes im sure... very sure.

• Show All
    • no im not going back... never. they will just give me something else... i dont have anything

• Ur overeating

Recommended myTakes