He said he wanted a casual relationship, jokingly asked me to marry him then disappeared? What was going on in his head?

I was casually seeing this guy for three months after we both agreed to this. What I thought would be a fun fling turned out to be nothing of the sort. When he spent the night at mine he would tell me I'm beautiful, cute and how soft and small I am, he loved hugging, kissing and having sex with me. That was a month into us seeing eachother. Then after a month that fizzled out. So a couple months pass and when I think we're done, he messaged me last week saying he wanted to see me. I must be honest, I agreed to it because I hadn't had sex in a while, so said he could spend the night at mine. And it was great. Not just the sex but just his company. The energy was playful and peaceful plus I liked just laying on his chest, resting. He randomly made a joke about me marrying him. I found it funny and just laughed it off and tried to change the subject but then he kept saying are you going to answer my question and I told him it's strange of him to ask and that it was the first time seeing him in months. He said where he's from (he's from a different country) it's okay and I kept saying it's too soon. He tried to jokingly make out as if I hurt his feelings. He also jokingly said he loved me and I didn't know how to respond. But the next couple of days of not hearing from him I texted him and he was being rude to me and I got angry and said we could just end it. He said he was moving back home in a few months so that's for the best. I got even more annoyed. he then proposed that we see eachother casually until he leaves and I accepted. But whenever I talk to him and offer to have him over he seems disinterested. So I ended it once again. I do not have strong feelings for him and I thought he felt the same towards me so I don't get why he would agree to keep seeing me when it seemed like he wasn't interested in the first place. I'm confused by the whole thing. The fake proposal and saying he loved me. Then acting like I don't exist. Can someone please shed some light?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He's confused too, to me. Just do what you feel is right, have sex with him if you want to and don't marry him if you don't have strong feelings.. :) the best thing would be to talk seriously to understand what he really thinks.. i hope you'll succed in that :) in the meanwhile.. have sex as much as you can with him or with others too.. it's the most beautiful thing in the world to me ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the advice! I'll try and talk to him again. But I tried to speak to him before thinking we'd reach a mutual decision but he's not following through. Seems like I'm the only one trying and I don't want this to be a pattern. Should I bother texting first or just leave it and see if he messages me?

• In a normal situation it would be better to text first, but i don't know if he would get it :) so.. i think you can just do as you feel, writing him or not i don't think it would be that different..

Recommended myTakes