How do you ask women out?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Get a pumpkin spice latte a stick and a box , put the latte under the box and prop it up with the stick. Wait a day and you should have captured your first woman.

More seriously, try and speak to them when they are with a small group of friends. Not by themselves of at a party. Their friends can keep a conversation going if it stutters.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• People please stop saying stupid things i dont need present before you ask me out.. just.. if you know the person-hey want to grab a cup of coffee? if you dont know just start conversation with that person... hi *your name* where are you from blah blah blah simple as that

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Best way is to not care if she says no, it's okay nothing wrong with it, take it as a game Nd see if you can chat to a girl for longer than 10 mins the first time you meet? Who knows she could be taken or lesbian or anything. My point is you won't know till you try so just try and don't be to hard on yourself if its a no.

have fun with it and stir it up a little, then laugh about it with your mates if you fail epically.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on your status
    are you talking about a girl you know?(more than 3 days and you didn't asked her out yet?, She probably friendzoned you)
    if you are talking about random girls on street, beach etc.
    just say You (point at her ) Me (Point at you) We are going to travel the world. Always works

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly both relationships I've had we were at least good friends for 1 year first so the asking out crept up slowly after the sexual tension started to rise. Literally had the experience where everyone but me and her knew we liked each other lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • How did you escape the friendzone?

• I didn't believe in it. I wasn't trying to get with them. I was just being the best friend I could be. I guess when I got comfortable I was less afraid to touch her and be playful so I guess it rubbed off well.

• Was a whole year... and I was oblivious to my own attraction to them for a long time.

• Like everyone is saying, keep it simple. It's best to ask her one on one; face to face or on the phone. If she says no, don't push it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I agree one on one not u and ur friends walk with u to go talk to a girl

• Be direct, and don't be too attached to the results.

2|3
    0|0
  • "Hey would you be interested in grabbing a drink with me sometime?"

0|1
    0|0
  • You don't. Talking to a woman in 2018 is the equivalent of maliciously murdering their family and raping their dad's corpse.

1|1
    0|0
  • *Name*, let's hang out at *place*, I heard they have good *stuff*

Replace ** with words
    Don't ask questions, make statements
    Don't ask, invite

1|1
    0|0
  • Simply tell her how you really feel about her. Make her know that she means more to you than anything in this world. That's how to win a lady's heart.

0|1
    1|1
    • That's great if you have been in a relationship for at least a few months, but it will almost certainly scare her away if you haven't even been on a date yet.

• Your lunch is on me today pick a place ( u better have cash with u lol )

0|0
    0|0
  • Option A: "I was wondering if you'd like to go out sometime, I know this great place... (fill in the blank)"
    Option B: "I got money."

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm like "Oh hey it's me, do you want to come out for a drink sometime? No? Smart decision."

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey baby, wanna fuck? Just kidding. That might not work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be confident, even if you get rejected dont sweat it

1|0
    0|0
  • *tips Fedora*
    ELLO MY QUEEN, CAN I HAB DA PUSS PUSS?

0|0
    1|1
  • Hi.. would you like to go out with me?

1|3
    0|0
    • That seems so easy.

• Show All
    • @MarkTheory He apparently doesn’t see that :P

• Didn't say i deserve anything. I know we as humans care about looks. It's wired in our brains and it's there to keep the human race surviving as a species.

• Yo baby yo baby yo!!! Lol make her smile first. Dont be corny just be you but have a silly side.

0|0
    0|0
  • You whip it out start slapping it on the table and then you tell her hey baby this can be yours

0|0
    0|0
  • So you're saying there has to be a balance? Love has requirements basically

0|0
    0|0
  • Like to know- it's been 30 plus years- marriage takes you out of touch

0|0
    0|0
  • Just do it and worry about it latter

0|0
    0|0
  • Act like she will say yes

0|1
    0|0
  • start talking to her, it will come naturally

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys ask me what I'm doing for dinner later.. lame

0|0
    0|0
    • Instead they should? (Just curious now lol)

• Show All
    • Haha ok I'll let you be I suppose. You seem like a tough cookie to crack tho,

But I suppose humours a difficult one too as some people may not get the joke, but it's a classic. If you can make um smile then you're half way there I suppose.

• leanhent, isn't the purpose of a date TO get to know someone?

• "Hi. Would you like to go outside with me?" 😂 jk

0|0
    0|0
  • ill let you know when i found out?

0|0
    0|0
  • Casually and with words

0|0
    0|0
  • Man up

0|0
    0|0
  • Same way you are a men out. :D

0|0
    0|0
    • If you are having fun just ask. No tactics just ask. Because with tactics you might over think it. All the time thinking you lower your changes of actually doing it

• Just do it lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Changer your username.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is not your house hot enough? Shall we go out?

0|0
    0|1
  • Come out

0|0
    0|0
  • In Dallas? - "How much"?

0|1
    0|0
  • Reminds me what I've always hated about being born a guy

0|0
    0|0
  • It's more about the guy...