How do you ask women out?

1229

Most Helpful Guy

• Get a pumpkin spice latte a stick and a box , put the latte under the box and prop it up with the stick. Wait a day and you should have captured your first woman.

More seriously, try and speak to them when they are with a small group of friends. Not by themselves of at a party. Their friends can keep a conversation going if it stutters.

Most Helpful Girl

• People please stop saying stupid things i dont need present before you ask me out.. just.. if you know the person-hey want to grab a cup of coffee? if you dont know just start conversation with that person... hi *your name* where are you from blah blah blah simple as that