Guys, Did he act this way because I’m a Stripper?

I met a guy in a bar and told him I’m a stripper. He seemed fine with it. But the next day he snapped me a video of him playing with himself. So i laughed at him and deleted him. Did he act this way because I’m a Stripper? Like if I had another job, would he have tried to date me instead?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• The question that first comes to me is does it matter either way? It doesn't sound like he respects you completely if that's his behaviour, and do you really want to spend time or have a relationship with a guy that does that? I think respect of your character and you as a person is more important personally.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• He's probably just one of those guys that thinks about nothing but sex and thinks every girl wants to sleep with him. So I highly doubt your job had anything to do with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • He probably would have done the same no matter what job you have.

Some people just have no sense of propriety at all. I would only send something like that if I was specifically asked.

By the way, nobody should think any less of you because of your job. I wish you well

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes he thinks cuz you're a stripper that you're probably easy and love sex , guys tend to label strippers as sluts and easy cuz they feel since she takes her clothes off for money then she must love being treated like a whore which I know is not the case considering I use to be a bouncer for strippers and know they are normal girls just trying to make it in this world

0|0
    0|0
  • My friend was a stripper, it didn't change anything and i respected her. She made sure to keep her friends from knowing where (I asked lol). Stripping is not the same as prostitution. This guy completely disrespected you, good for you to delete him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys are just so dumb as to do that with any girl they meet.

I can't say whether he was that dumb, but I can say that he isn't very smart for trying to date a stripper.

0|0
    0|0
  • Possibly, but I hear a lot of guys send stuff like that out of nowhere so he could've just been another creep

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he wasn't hugged enough as a child... or maybe he was hugged to much by a Stange uncle. That's definitely not something you do the day after you meet someone. That's more of a 3rd date thing lol

0|0
    0|0
  • He's one of the desperate types who just wants to get laid and yes he did assume you might be open to it because of your profession..
    Don't let such people get to you though..

0|0
    0|0
  • He's just a loser. He probably mostly did it because of your job, but even if you worked at a different job he would have done it eventually.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the guy would have sent you that video either way. And you were right to delete him he was an ass

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah he did, most men just get the wrong idea about those kinds of jobs

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's just because of your job

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes probably.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes
    You are correct

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably done it either way

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll date a stripper

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, he thinks you're a thot.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is just an ass. I hope you find someone better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably. But I think that’s very rude of him. I personally think they are amazing people and should be respected.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES COMPLETELY

its on you
    your job gives you a view of who you are

so since you are a stripper
    you are a stupid dumb ass bitch that wants money

and that's how im gonna treat you
    you want to not been seen or treated that way don't be a stripper

cause just the fact that you said you are a stripper
    makes me see you as money grubbing bitch

GO BE POOR I don't care about your life situation
    cause if you where poor and you were to ask me for food

without a doubt I would fed you
    might even cook you a nice big meal

like GOD said ask and you shall receive

0|0
    1|0
    • Lol! You get rejected by girls a lot, don’t you? And maybe you should think about school, “if you where poor,” should be “if you were poor.” Free grammar lesson 😉. And, while I’m at it, if I’m poor and you feed me, I eat for one day. If I’m poor and become a stripper to afford school, I get educated and feed myself forever!

• Show All
    • im not a religious and IM RIGHT!!!
      AND I LOVE IT

hun GOD is above the dome its all over the internet
      if you weren't to busy shaking that ass trying to get that stupid ass paper,
      and instead looked for the truth and ask GOD for help you would be fine

but whatever everyone has to die eventually like GOD said
      love of money root of all evil

glory to my GOD above the dome
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-XDRYb4TRQ&t=304s

• I think strippers deserve respect for dealing with rude arrogant unattractive guys who think because they tip you they own you. its a pity these guys don't realise the girls they are mistreating actually have loads of money are confident in themselves and own a nice house much sooner than the average persin. If I could do the job for 6/12 months pay off a house car etc and quit dancing then I would love to be a stripper

• Why do you think that video isn't him trying to date you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, he automatically assumed you wouldn't mind, because you are a sex worker for a living

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes