Guys, Did he act this way because I’m a Stripper?

I met a guy in a bar and told him I’m a stripper. He seemed fine with it. But the next day he snapped me a video of him playing with himself. So i laughed at him and deleted him. Did he act this way because I’m a Stripper? Like if I had another job, would he have tried to date me instead?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• The question that first comes to me is does it matter either way? It doesn't sound like he respects you completely if that's his behaviour, and do you really want to spend time or have a relationship with a guy that does that? I think respect of your character and you as a person is more important personally.