Should I continue dating or not?

When it comes to my life I understand there's no such thing as right or wrong and there is two different perceptions to everything. People say that I should work on myself before I get into another relationship but also people say to embrace who I am.

I'm a very genuine person and I constantly try to help myself so that I can help someone else. I do not feel right unless I am seeing someone. I get a certain energy from attention, from a woman.

So do I embrace who I am and seek attention from the opposite sex? Or do I change that?

Either way I'm dying here. Lol

21