Should I continue dating or not?

When it comes to my life I understand there's no such thing as right or wrong and there is two different perceptions to everything. People say that I should work on myself before I get into another relationship but also people say to embrace who I am.

I'm a very genuine person and I constantly try to help myself so that I can help someone else. I do not feel right unless I am seeing someone. I get a certain energy from attention, from a woman.

So do I embrace who I am and seek attention from the opposite sex? Or do I change that?

Either way I'm dying here. Lol

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Let me tell you something

0|0
    0|0
    • I really like those. So are you saying it's ok to keep looking. It's what drives me at times. I am completely loyal when it comes to finding someone. I'm not looking for the next fix I'm actually just looking for my partner. Do you think that is okay?

• Show All
    • Ur welcome...

"We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone..."

• I can tell you study a lot of spiritual leaders. I need to get back onto my teachings because the last guru i had was a complete idiot and a self-centered controlling person that I ended up having to forgive more than him actually teach me something. Is sucked. Lol. He learned more from me than I did from him. Sometimes the student becomes the teacher but that's not what I was looking for. Lol🤣😂

• It's fine for you to enjoy being in a relationship and crave that sort of attention from a woman in my opinions just be careful with who you choose is all.

0|0
    0|0
    • I love you guys. These first two responses or absolutely brilliant and I just want to thank you for helping me feel not so ashamed. Thank you for helping me to feel comfortable with myself. God bless you.

• Show All
    • Haha just illiteration. First thing that popped into my head 😂 you?

• It's my YouTube channel and my Facebook business page. The main reason that I was going to use those two words Selfless and Panda was to reach children about being selfless and helping others. But they're actually kind of doing that on their own which is kind of interesting. We're probably doing something right... Maybe... I don't know... Lol

• I understand you a lot, I feel like that too, like I feed on love. But for me, there is a couple of things I need to get right with myself before I can have a good relationship. What are the things you are told you 'need to work on'?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't really know anymore. One of my goals is to be a good father and a good husband they have it written on my wall along with a couple of other goals that I have. I guess the one thing that I need to work on his my image as far as what it look like on the outside. I'm very handsome but I've put on a couple pounds these last two years from coming out of a deep depression.

• Show All
    • Yes I like to play guitar and piano and write. I mainly I like to sing and I'm actually one of those artists that you never hear about because he just doesn't want to be famous and he's lazy. Undiscovered artist that always gets told to go on The Voice or American Idol or something but he doesn't even like people. Lmao. My new artform recently is food. I started learning how to cook a while back. I already knew how to prep things but the science behind cooking different Meats and fishes and stuff like that. Very fun. You? You never answer how old you are.

• Hey Anna. Pen pal.

Recommended myTakes