Why do guys stay with their girlfriends if they find someone else they are really interested in online?

Is he waiting to meet the other woman in person to see what he thinks? And if he does like her in person, then what?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Breaking up is hard to do. Also many people are afraid to be alone so they string people along until they meet someone new. It's slimy behavior and I'm sad to say that I did this too when I was younger and had little confidence. If your boyfriend is spending time and energy on someone else, then you could save him the trouble and break up with him first. Or you can do what he is doing -- stick around for what it's worth while looking for your next boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not the girlfriend. I'm the one he's talking to online behind his girlfriends back...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Because some guys like to commit themselves to one girl at a time.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can’t get laid online

0|0
    0|0
    • So he's staying with his girlfriend just to get sex, even though he likes someone else now?

• Show All
    • He’ll do the same to you when someone better comes along just like he did with her

• I don't necessarily want a relationship as such, and I am emotionally strong enough to handle being left.

• He's waiting to take advantage.

0|0
    0|0
    • Elaborate? Lol

• Show All
    • Waiting to take advantage of who?

• 1. See it depends on the situation. If he finds one of you more suitable for him then he'll go for her.. he might wait till the time comes.
      2. In some cases he might b just social experimenting
      3. he won't go online to find a woman in the first place if he really likes you.

• Because they don’t want to upset you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Don't want to upset who? I'm not the girlfriend, I'm the one he's talking to online lol

Recommended myTakes