Why do guys stay with their girlfriends if they find someone else they are really interested in online?

Is he waiting to meet the other woman in person to see what he thinks? And if he does like her in person, then what?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Breaking up is hard to do. Also many people are afraid to be alone so they string people along until they meet someone new. It's slimy behavior and I'm sad to say that I did this too when I was younger and had little confidence. If your boyfriend is spending time and energy on someone else, then you could save him the trouble and break up with him first. Or you can do what he is doing -- stick around for what it's worth while looking for your next boyfriend.

• I'm not the girlfriend. I'm the one he's talking to online behind his girlfriends back...