Would you date somebody that is rude to their mother?

I never had an issue with somebody being rude to their own mother, until the last person I dated. That was a huge red flag. I witnessed her yelling at her mother about her mother moving (tidying up) her stuff. In all fairness, she was living in her parents house, who also paid for her 3 degrees and any vehicle she's ever driven. So I thought, if you would be rude to your mother over something small, I know you would be mean to me later on down the line.

8273

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. If a person can't respect his own mother then how can I expect him to respect me.