What should I do?

My boyfriends mom hates me, And I don’t know why. She constantly talks shit about me, It got to the point where a friend couldn’t come over due to our house being a “Dope house”. She tried to set up my boyfriend with my best friend because she’s making money. Tried to get her to break up with her boyfriend, and my boyfriend to break up with me, Saying I’m doing things with her boyfriend. Like tf, I would never do that. Called my mom a wh*re and to go f*** herself, And I love my mom so I went off on her. She’s 51 And is stirring up teenage drama. The worst part is my boyfriend does nothing about it. It broke me hearing him on the phone with her, her Saying how I’m a wh*re and how he deserves better, And after all that is said all he can say is,”Okay, Love you, Bye”. He sits there and lets her talk crap about me, But she’s the only one who has been in his life so should I just accept there’s nothing I can do about it if I want to be with him? I love him but I don’t want her in my life. I don’t want her telling my future kids their mommy is a whore and they live in a whore house. I don’t want her to be at my wedding. I don’t know what to do. We’ve been together for a year and 7 months. Should I just take the stuff she’s putting me and him through or should I just get up and go. It hurts me seeing him riding around laughing with her, going out to eat with her, Like everything is fine. I just can’t. He says he cares about me and that he’ll get a house far away from her this year when he turns 18, But is that really going to happen? Can a mamas boy truly ever leave his mom. He says she has to be at our wedding. I don’t want that. I can’t have that. I love him but I don’t know. By the way he’s 17 about to turn 18. Maybe once he turns 18 he’ll change, I’m hoping at least.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He ain't never gonna change girl. His mum is gonna get worse. Honestly, it isn't even worth it. When will he grow a back bone? Next year? Year after? 20 years from now? Never?

0|0
    0|0
    • I know, I just don’t know how to end it with the guy without something bad happening.

• relax your young taking things overly serious lo

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes