Three dates and he still hasn’t kissed me. Should I kiss him first?

I’ve been out with this guy three times, each date has been better than the last, and we’ve been texting every day for almost a month since we met. I think it’s pretty obvious he likes me, and on each date he offers to pay for drinks or food, we spend hours talking and there’s a ton of chemistry, and he always asks me out at the end of each one, but alas, I’ve only gotten a hug goodbye. This last time I tried to give subtle hints of interest by touching his arm or leaning in closer. I actually got a second hug goodbye, which I almost wonder if it was him trying to muster the courage but not being able to.

We’re going out again this week and I want to know how I could let him know I want to kiss me without saying it point blank, or if I should just go for it myself. Guys, how do you know the girl wants you to kiss her and/or how do you feel about the girl kissing you first?

This is the first guy I’ve dated who hasn’t pressured me or tried to be physical right off the bat, so while it is super refreshing and I like it, I’m not used to it.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah kiss him I’m sure he’s nervous about waiting until the right time. But give it a try I think he’ll be ok with it

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want to, yes do it.