If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty girl your wife. please learn from my experience. Opinions?

I dated two girls. One is the first pic. That’s not exactly her but she looks exactly the same. I won’t share my actual two girlfriends I’m comparing out of respect for them but even though my new girlfriend is ugly, she makes up for it in ways my ex could NEVER.

I’m just so much happier with this new girl because I can actually have intelligent conversations with her and stuff. She treats me like I’m her world. She cooks for me. She is always down for sex. Always.

My ex never cooked for me. I was the one cooking. Also for sex, it was the way she wanted. When we ate and stuff. She would ignore me sometimes and take selfies. It was really annoying.

Anyway I dated around and gave an ugly girl a chance and I was hooked. She wasn’t a basic female like all the rest of them. I pass by girls like my ex everyday. She’s basic as heck.

Opinions?

And no I’m not settling. I am attractive and I’m not overweight or anything. If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty girl your wife. please learn from my experience. Opinions?If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty girl your wife. please learn from my experience. Opinions?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you define "beauty" and "ugly" based on the two photos alone, then sorry dude, I can only say you're a very shallow person.

Knowing how to do makeover and having a "high-maintenance" lifestyle does not make a person "beautiful". In truth, I personally don't like my wife to put on makeups. To me, it's all skin deep and fake.

Rather, (I agree with you), someone who can carry on a conversation, is kind, and witty is "beautiful". At least the "after taste" after knowing the person better is sweet and memorable.

Concerning marriageable material:
    I think we should consider more than skin. Yes, able to communicate, cook, and (I like) good in bed is far better than mere pretty face (yea... I am an ass man... So I like butt more LOL!).

And I think there are a lot more to be considered by different individuals. Some look at race and religion, others citizenship, yet others education, and the list goes on. So what is acceptable to us may not be for another.

What is important is the marriage must last a lifetime. Anything that seems good but unable to contribute to the life-long commitment is in my opinion, futile. What says you?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude, I get where you come from, but saying your girlfriend is ugly isn't very cool, you could have worded it a little better.

2|0
    0|0
    • Do you want me to lie?

• Not that, just wording it a little better. I don't know

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The second girl is very far from being model material but she's definitely not ugly either.

Society needs to stop judging women based on looks period. I think every woman deserves a chance regardless of looks, but society does a lot of these women a disservice by telling us to get by on our looks alone to please a husband. Lack of traditional value has nothing to do with looks as opposed to upbringing.

No woman wants to end up alone at the end of the day.

0|0
    0|0
  • You could have a pretty girl as a wife and be happy but you gotta pick the ones with personality, not the insta thots, the best ones are usually the girls that look good but they dont know it lol, not the ones that look down on themselves tho, they just dont know how pretty they are but they know they are ok, those usually have personalities lol

0|0
    0|0
  • So in other words, don't get with that one girl who has long silky hair and tan mocha skin and is this as a toothpick and has a classic b to c cup. I absolutely hate probably who use the word ugly on people.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe, but this is just playing with thoughts really, you could have the good lookin girl to love u the same way.. with dominance, more exactly i mean keeping the manly frame, considering her to be just an equal human being but still having each ones role etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want a great relationship you need to get with a person of Great Character. Yes sometimes a beautiful woman can become spoiled rotten.

1|0
    0|0
  • well that's cool
    good for you! we ugly girls have a chance!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Dammit and I wanted a pretty one. They sound shallow af

0|0
    0|0
  • Poopity scoop.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's all about the man bro

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok, she’s not ugly though—a bit plain, yeah, but not ugly