If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty girl your wife. please learn from my experience. Opinions?

I dated two girls. One is the first pic. That’s not exactly her but she looks exactly the same. I won’t share my actual two girlfriends I’m comparing out of respect for them but even though my new girlfriend is ugly, she makes up for it in ways my ex could NEVER.

I’m just so much happier with this new girl because I can actually have intelligent conversations with her and stuff. She treats me like I’m her world. She cooks for me. She is always down for sex. Always.

My ex never cooked for me. I was the one cooking. Also for sex, it was the way she wanted. When we ate and stuff. She would ignore me sometimes and take selfies. It was really annoying.

Anyway I dated around and gave an ugly girl a chance and I was hooked. She wasn’t a basic female like all the rest of them. I pass by girls like my ex everyday. She’s basic as heck.

Opinions?

And no I’m not settling. I am attractive and I’m not overweight or anything. If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty girl your wife. please learn from my experience. Opinions?If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty girl your wife. please learn from my experience. Opinions?

77

Most Helpful Guy

• If you define "beauty" and "ugly" based on the two photos alone, then sorry dude, I can only say you're a very shallow person.

Knowing how to do makeover and having a "high-maintenance" lifestyle does not make a person "beautiful". In truth, I personally don't like my wife to put on makeups. To me, it's all skin deep and fake.

Rather, (I agree with you), someone who can carry on a conversation, is kind, and witty is "beautiful". At least the "after taste" after knowing the person better is sweet and memorable.

Concerning marriageable material:
    I think we should consider more than skin. Yes, able to communicate, cook, and (I like) good in bed is far better than mere pretty face (yea... I am an ass man... So I like butt more LOL!).

And I think there are a lot more to be considered by different individuals. Some look at race and religion, others citizenship, yet others education, and the list goes on. So what is acceptable to us may not be for another.

What is important is the marriage must last a lifetime. Anything that seems good but unable to contribute to the life-long commitment is in my opinion, futile. What says you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude, I get where you come from, but saying your girlfriend is ugly isn't very cool, you could have worded it a little better.

• Do you want me to lie?

• Not that, just wording it a little better. I don't know