Do women need us males?

Women are independent today, which is good.
Women can buy toys to imitate a male
Find sperm donors to have a baby
Easier to find partners/sex, especially on dating apps

It seems like men are just there to be used, as a means to get to an end. It is unattractive to think about.
  • I need men
  • I don’t

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Welllll this is a loaded question! Still, do I NEED a man to be happy? No. Would I LIKE a relationship with a man based on mutual love and respect for each other? Of course. It honestly depends. I'd rather be single than have a terrible or mediocre boyfriend, but I'd rather have an awesome boyfriend than be single.

• Yep that using people. What makes a boyfriend amazing? Apart from giving you freedom, and love? This should be good.

• As soon as I clicked on your profile I saw ‘lucky you he’s got big hands.’

• That’s why ‘love’ is really shallow and fake. I only think you can love your parents and siblings truthfully