Do women need us males?

Women are independent today, which is good.
Women can buy toys to imitate a male
Find sperm donors to have a baby
Easier to find partners/sex, especially on dating apps

It seems like men are just there to be used, as a means to get to an end. It is unattractive to think about.
  • I need men
    Vote A
  • I don’t
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Welllll this is a loaded question! Still, do I NEED a man to be happy? No. Would I LIKE a relationship with a man based on mutual love and respect for each other? Of course. It honestly depends. I'd rather be single than have a terrible or mediocre boyfriend, but I'd rather have an awesome boyfriend than be single.

2|0
    0|0
    • Yep that using people. What makes a boyfriend amazing? Apart from giving you freedom, and love? This should be good.

• Show All
    • As soon as I clicked on your profile I saw ‘lucky you he’s got big hands.’

• That’s why ‘love’ is really shallow and fake. I only think you can love your parents and siblings truthfully

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• Get the fuck out of your self pity hole. There are things like love, hugs, cuddles, little moments together. Stop thinking with your dick and start thinking with your heart. Toys? Explain how can i smile at a dildo, kiss it good night and fall asleep in his arms.

4|0
    0|0
    • Back to the question, you don’t need men though do you? It’s all about using them.

• Show All
    • Yes I do because she’s my mama, but we are talking about relationships here.

• Yes. You love the woman. There are different kinds of love, this one is motherly. Do you think your mama is using you for hugs? Sorry but nobody wants to go into a relationship with a man while being accused of constantly using him. Think about yourself, because you are clearly in the wrong here. You remind me of a subreddit called r/incels.

• Does anyone really “need” anyone else?

From a psychological standpoint, yes. Humans are social creatures and require companionship and community.

You are trying to paint men as victims because women have other options to raise children than getting married to a dude who may or may not want to be an active and involved parent. It’s tiresome.

3|0
    0|1
    • But it’s a choice, either women decide to use men or not.

• Show All
    • Well it’s better to live alone that be married to someone with a similar personality to you. You’ve got that woman mentality where you always feel you’re right, when you really aren’t.

• Oh this just gets funnier and funnier really.

• I don't need men. But I care about all the men in my life. My father, my brother, all other men in my family and my friends. Not needing someone doesn't mean that you don't deeply care about them

2|0
    0|0
    • I need my parents and I’ve moved out.

• Show All
    • If you lost all these men in your life are you going to tell me you don’t need them?

• No, I don't. I don't need them to breathe, or to feed myself or to do anything else. But I still love them. You know what that thing is called? Unconditional love. You should try it.

• No one needs anyone. I am fully capable of taking care of myself, just like a man doesn't need a women. but It is nice to find someone to have around and share our experiences with. I don't think of it as using because I don't need anything from a man. It's just nice to have that connection and be best friends with someone.

1|0
    0|0
  • I need a real relationship. I need someone to come home to to fit all those categories. Not multiple apps or "toys" to substitute.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's about the nature, yeah be sure that women need guys even when they feel the most independent one in the world! but they need to get the support from an independent male too!

0|0
    0|0
  • A toy is never a replacement for a man but then again, I’m straight! Lol. I love males in my life as friends, lovers, companions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do.

1|0
    1|0
  • Yes, we need males. Nothing can replace men.

0|0
    1|0
  • Who else is gonna open my jar of pickles?

0|0
    0|0
  • You mention ways that women can artificially replace men, but the replacements aren't as good as the real thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men don’t need women either.

Wanting. Craving. Desiring. Longing. That’s a different story.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes