Why did he do this?

Boyfriend was in town yesterday because of his sisters graduation, he had to work that night. But he didn't invite me, I would've went to see him and his sis graduate. We only see each other once a week cause he lives out of town (an hour away). But he didn't even stop by and seen me.. We didn't get to hang out this week. It's been a every other week type of thing. I even sacrificed and asked off weekends to be with him. When he does come to town we only hang for 2 hours and that isn't long at all! What do I do? Break it off? It bothers me honestly. I even drove down to his town.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Ok facts, maybe this was a family thing you shouldn't be mad that u were not invited. However, if you feel deprived because he isn't putting forth an effory then its time to sit him down and have a real talk, express your feelings, guage his reactions and response and then go from there.. its immature to just break up how can you have any successful relationship distqnce or not if you can't openly communicate hoe you feel, need or want.

0|0
    0|0
  • How long have you dated? Maybe he isn't a match if he doesn't have the same views you know

1|0
    0|0
    • 4 months.

• Show All
    • I am not clingy either, but sometimes we don't see each other for 2 weeks. It's bothering me honestly.

• Well as they say honesty is the key to any relationship. Tell him what's up and if he doesn't like it he isn't for you

Recommended myTakes