Would you give up chocolate for a girl?

So I'm starting to see this new girl. She is really cute and makes me feel great. She is very interested in what I do a. d we come from the same background. Only problem I've found with her is she doesn't like chocolate. I personally love chocolate. I think I'll give up chocolate when I'm with her cause she seems amazing other than that. Would you give up chocolate for a relationship with your crush?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• first of all, why is chocolate so relevant in your relationship. You do you and like you can eat chocolate if you want as long as you don't push her into consuming it or whatever it shouldn't really affect the relationship. On the other hand, if she pushes you to stop eating it or whatever I don't know, id say that both of u need to respect each other's differences

• I won't push her to est it or make it or anything. It's just a matter of she loves baking and when she bakes for me I won't get anything chocolate. So itll be like giving it up. I dont have to choose between them.

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't have to give it up just because she doesn't like it, what the fuck hahahaha

• Naw it's more like she really likes to cook so when she cooks for me I won't be getting chocolate. I'll just have to get it else where. She doesn't care. She's pretty chill about it