Should I break up with him?

Boyfriend was in town yesterday because of his sisters graduation, he had to work that night. But he didn't invite me, I would've went to see him and his sis graduate. We only see each other once a week cause he lives out of town (an hour away). But he didn't even stop by and seen me.. We didn't get to hang out this week. It's been a every other week type of thing. I even sacrificed and asked off weekends to be with him. When he does come to town we only hang for 2 hours and that isn't long at all! What do I do? Break it off? It bothers me honestly. I even drove down to his town.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Look for a local boyfriend, distance relationships are problematic cause of the distance tbh

1|0
    0|0
    • I know, but I am home all the time and never get out. This is just not working out for me. I need to see my partner at least 2-3 times a week. I don't know where to meet them :(

• Show All
    • Exactly. Thank you! I am looking to not be serious anymore, I honestly don't believe in love anymore tbh.

• You should always stay serious, dont be the same as everyone else, someone with hope is always better, life is all based on fails and getting back up and enjoying life anyways, im not saying stay serious all the time, if you are single then have fun but dont give up relationships forever, i did and i know in the future i will want one, just because others dont take it seriously it doesn't mean you shouldn't either, you try, someday you'll run into that person thats seeking the same and it would be a perfect match, i still gotta go through what you are and when i do you can use my words against me lol, cause they are real, experiment different types maybe you'll like them

• Break up

0|0
    0|0
  • Good laugh your story here

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes