Long Distance Relationship advice?

Have been with my girlfriend (24yo) for 3 years (and 3 months). About a year and a half into our relationship she and her mom moved across the country due to an in-state issue with her handicapped sister.
We see each other for a few weeks at a time (was waiting for her transient letter so we had time) but only every 2-4 months.

Any time she comes here or I go there, my family and I pay for it (besides 1 or 2 times she payed her mom to let her go- which is insane) (her mom payed for a trip back because she was upset my girlfriend stayed so long, but it was because they were in a bad spot with each other so she didn't want to return home.
Each time, her mother gives her a hard time about going and either gives her an extra responsibility or harasses her because the mom feels that, if my girlfriend is going on vacation, it should be a vacation for her too. Again, we pay, provide the housing, freedom, pay for food, etc etc etc etc.

We have not seen each other since February (our 3 year) any my family is going on vacation soon. We have tried being patient but her mom is making it an issue for us to see each other for 2 weeks, even though her responsibilities begin and end at helping take care of 2 medium sized dogs that the mom bought in the first place.

We communicate but there are issues I the relationship.

Should I break up with her over her inability to develop SOME kind of boundaries with her mom? My family has been more than accommodating and I feel either her mom is being impossible or my girlfriend doesn't care enough to make it happen, and she legitimately has the easier part having the trip payed for and everything.

Please advise me.

10