What does it me if a guy says, “I want you”?

017

Most Helpful Guys

• There are multiple meanings..

But in most of cases if a guy says I want you it means He likes you or may be loves but can't dare to tell you that.

Or I may also that he wants you body for lust..

• There is more to this story

• So I’m talking to two guys right now. One simply wants a friends with benefits relationship the other is more vague. The vague one lives farther away and we never see each other but he tells me all of the time things like, “I want you”, I’m dying to see you” “ I wish you were closer”. For a while I thought he really liked me but then I was unsure because of distance and because he sometimes does things that really confuse me.

And I thought when guys say I want you they just meant sex but when I said it to my friends with benefits he clarified and said he just wanted me for sex. I respect that about him everything is very clear there’s no confusion.

But him clarifying it makes me think that saying “I want you” is more loaded than what I first thought. That’s why I’m asking because I want to understand what the other guy means because I really like him and I’m trying to figure him out.

• Ok that question makes more sense now. Thanks for clarifying.
      I would say that that "I want you" means that he is really needy and missing being with you. If you have slept together then that's what he wants. If you have just spent time together and maybe kissed then he wants to continue with this and having more of a relationship with you.

• Hmm ok. We’ve done both but he probably just meant he wants sex with me again.