What's a good present for my boyfriend?

My guy is at college currently and lately I've been being a whiny brat. And I know this. And I've been wanting to get him a present for when he's home but I have no idea what to buy. He seems to like those rubber armbands people wear and he's a geek. And is studying Psychology and Criminal justice at school. So I don't know if I can get him anything related to something he likes. But I really want to get him somethinh special. So any recommendations would be nice

33

Most Helpful Guy

• If he likes to read i would get him a book about serial killers or something related to his course or study. Only reason i said serial killer wasn't to be creepy but some of the stories are fascinating and they go hand in hand with psychology and crime.

• I was wondering that 2 but I don't know if he'd get creeped out if I just randomly give him a serial killer book

• You mentioned in your original question youve been a brat recently i was just making a joke.

• Lol I don't think I can go without being one. I'm a cry baby and since he's been gone almost all year it's hard

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you take him for a movie of his choice and feed him some special food.

• We can't go on a date. It's complicated

• Have you asked him what he needs? Sometimes he may have some urgent and immediate preferences that you may not be aware of.

• It's y I'm thinking the boom wpuld b good