What's a good present for my boyfriend?

My guy is at college currently and lately I've been being a whiny brat. And I know this. And I've been wanting to get him a present for when he's home but I have no idea what to buy. He seems to like those rubber armbands people wear and he's a geek. And is studying Psychology and Criminal justice at school. So I don't know if I can get him anything related to something he likes. But I really want to get him somethinh special. So any recommendations would be nice

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If he likes to read i would get him a book about serial killers or something related to his course or study. Only reason i said serial killer wasn't to be creepy but some of the stories are fascinating and they go hand in hand with psychology and crime.

0|0
    0|0
    • I was wondering that 2 but I don't know if he'd get creeped out if I just randomly give him a serial killer book

• Show All
    • You mentioned in your original question youve been a brat recently i was just making a joke.

• Lol I don't think I can go without being one. I'm a cry baby and since he's been gone almost all year it's hard

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you take him for a movie of his choice and feed him some special food.

0|0
    0|0
    • We can't go on a date. It's complicated

• Have you asked him what he needs? Sometimes he may have some urgent and immediate preferences that you may not be aware of.

• It's y I'm thinking the boom wpuld b good

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• A t-shirt with some show or game reference that he is into

0|0
    0|0
  • What's you budget?

0|1
    0|0
    • Up to $100

• Last year, I bought my boyfriend a smartphone sanitizer for less than $50 and a solar-powered charger (also less than $50) which he both liked and still uses often.

• Get him an anime T shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • My pillow?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes