Girlfriend talks to other guys about our relation ship after we have a disagreement?

The other day after hanging out at a bar with friends we get into small argument as she some how left without her jacket and blamed me i a way. I go looking for her jacket back at the restraunt I get lost and I call her to meet up with again as she's moved and acts like I've abandoned her. 39minutes go by and i can't find her and she won't respond to call texts. I walk around and I find her sitting on a stair on the street talking to some guy who is trying to hit on her. I look at her and walk past her she notices me too. I do a hook turn and sit on the other end of the hedges where they can't see me and wait. I'm hearing their entire conversation she's venting to this guy about things about our relation ship. This isn't the first time this has happened. It's just the first time I've been able to hear what she says. I message here and she looks at her phone and doesn't reply. I leave after 20minutes and she follows. I'm just trying to figure out what you guys think of this kind of behaviour. She obviously knows the guys trying to get with her but she keeps talking to him and ignores me. Anyone been through similar. We've been together for 2 years

04

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound so whipped. Either she is trying (and failing) to communicate something sensible. Which you can ask her about. Or you two are just a bad fit. It might be time to move on.