How can I tell my boyfriend,?

I recently took a pregnancy test and came positive and I don't know how to tell my boyfriend of 7 years without freaking him out.

We haven't talked about having kids as we aren't even married yet or not talked about it. I don't think he will break up with me and I know he wants kids like me as well but we didn't want any yet

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The kids just as much his as it is yours. He has just as much responsibility as you over the baby. Im sure its freaking you out too, so dw about his reaction, im sure he'll be supportive even if you guys dont want one atm cause youve been dating for a while now.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just straight out tell him in person. You can't avoid this. If you guys can't support the child, get an abortion. Don't ruin your lives this early on by trying to handle it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Just sit him down and tell him.
    He has to know.
    From there, you both need to discuss on what to do next.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait... You're 19 and have been with him for 7 years? 🙄😵 (His name is not Roman, is it?)

How about, just say... Honey, I'm pregnant... Surprise!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • No why and that is going to give a panic if I say it like that

• You can’t really sugar coat this. You’ll have to be straight forward with him

0|0
    0|0
  • You should've thought about that before having sex with out protection
    using no condom or birth control you've go male.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bring it up today itself... Why stretch it for even a day.

Tell him what you feel inside and see if he agrees or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sit down and have a discussion with him. Once he comes to terms with what happened, discuss on whats the next step going to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he freaks out you’ve got the wrong boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Bandaid

0|0
    0|0
  • Oof u better tell him tbh

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes