How can I tell my boyfriend,?

I recently took a pregnancy test and came positive and I don't know how to tell my boyfriend of 7 years without freaking him out.

We haven't talked about having kids as we aren't even married yet or not talked about it. I don't think he will break up with me and I know he wants kids like me as well but we didn't want any yet

29

Most Helpful Girl

• The kids just as much his as it is yours. He has just as much responsibility as you over the baby. Im sure its freaking you out too, so dw about his reaction, im sure he'll be supportive even if you guys dont want one atm cause youve been dating for a while now.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just straight out tell him in person. You can't avoid this. If you guys can't support the child, get an abortion. Don't ruin your lives this early on by trying to handle it.