Do guys fear being used or manipulated/played by women as women are with guys?

I think it’s fairly common that women are told to be careful, that guys are after one thing (sex), to be smart, look out for players, take it slow, don’t let him break your heart, etc.

I’m wondering if guys also fear this or question things and force themselves to take it slow in fear that a girl is just a player or won’t stay interested or will use them or something.

(In the beginning stages)

112

Most Helpful Guy

• Its true for any gender its in the nature of the person. It may not play out the same but believe it or not women are just as likely to only want certain things without getting attached

Most Helpful Girl

• From what my friends & relatives say, yes. Guys have hearts & get hurt. But testosterone also makes them more prone to making impulsive decisions.