Do guys fear being used or manipulated/played by women as women are with guys?

I think it’s fairly common that women are told to be careful, that guys are after one thing (sex), to be smart, look out for players, take it slow, don’t let him break your heart, etc.

I’m wondering if guys also fear this or question things and force themselves to take it slow in fear that a girl is just a player or won’t stay interested or will use them or something.

(In the beginning stages)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Its true for any gender its in the nature of the person. It may not play out the same but believe it or not women are just as likely to only want certain things without getting attached

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• From what my friends & relatives say, yes. Guys have hearts & get hurt. But testosterone also makes them more prone to making impulsive decisions.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yup. I have wondered before if I was just going to be the rebound, side "entertainment" (basically friend-zoned), or just with me because I'm nicer than what they're used to (which leads to a boring relationship)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course. Simple things like going on a date for the free food/drinks, being used for sex & a time killer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not afraid no. If I go into a relationship filled with worries and anxiety, I shouldn't be dating that person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... The fears are similar...

But luckily for women, men are programmed to still go for it...😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally speaking, I have found women are more manipulatative and a lot more devious than men

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think women could manipulate me.

I mean I have remained single for many years.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, absolutely. Girls can be very manipulative all the way to downright crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I learned the hard way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls like to give men blue balls for some reason

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they do

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously. Women are humans too.