Whats the best way to find and keep a boyfriend?

I've always had no luck when it comes to dating, I just want to find the right guy who will treat me right and I can give them all the love I can x

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Glanced at your age. Would not worry about this. That out if the way..

Finding a guy is simple enough. Meeting and interacting with new people does the trick most of the time.
    Then there are all kinds of adult things of course. But really keeping a guy? That happens when the two of you can sit down and have genuinely interesting conversations. Not downplaying the other stuff but actually being our best friend (not just the most supportive one) does not get mentioned enough.

0|0
    0|0
    • So they have to be you're partner and your best friend in one who can keep a good and interesting conversation?

• Sounds like a keeper to me! I think you get back what you put in. So.. ask yourself what you want to get back. Should be a good place to start.

Most Helpful Girl

• That'll be much easier when you're older. Guys at 15 are not long term relationship material almost ever.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Hmm... You're 15... Don't promise all the love you can... You don't really know what means yet...

Just date to get to know people... Learn what you like or dislike... In yourself and in others...

I'm assuming you're talking about guys of similar age as you..
    Guys at 15-17 don't even know what they want in life yet and seldom even treat themselves right... Hoping that one of them will treat you right is a very long shot...

0|0
    0|0
  • That's the thing with dating, you need to make mistakes then learn from them, you're still young!! You should just priorise enjoying yourself with various companions, can't speak from experience but the right guy will come along later x

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you, I guess it's a good idea to stick to my exams. I just feel like I'm never good enough for anyone

• Trust me I've been there, these things work themselves out, just focus on exams and stop worrying about needing someone to feel good! Just be the best you can be :)

• Every break up is preparation for finding the one. Don't feel to disheartened if things don't work out. You will find that guys like different things so it hard to tell you one specific thing. Just have fun and take things as they come.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had no luck either i just need someone to care about me 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Be yourself.

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • U cute girl send your sc 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Just have to be patient

0|0
    0|0
  • I think by ur age girls should focus on thier career education and personality development.. because these are building years.. try to make food friends that help u in ur studies and other healthy activities... when u succeed in education and career people automatically get attract urself.. and right one will not need ur extra effort to find u... most of the girls of ur age get distracted with the attraction of surroundings but if they not careful then it's pain of entire life... Men main focus is to get intimacy from female.. at it age no one expect a serious relationship so only attraction in u is sex.. so donot distract yourself and wait till right time and right person... no one treat u well and live u until u care urself and prove ur worth...

0|0
    0|0
  • No need to find a boyfriend
    Instead go for a girlfriend.
    Girls are better and more sexy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes