Whats the best way to find and keep a boyfriend?

I've always had no luck when it comes to dating, I just want to find the right guy who will treat me right and I can give them all the love I can x

111

Most Helpful Guy

• Glanced at your age. Would not worry about this. That out if the way..

Finding a guy is simple enough. Meeting and interacting with new people does the trick most of the time.
    Then there are all kinds of adult things of course. But really keeping a guy? That happens when the two of you can sit down and have genuinely interesting conversations. Not downplaying the other stuff but actually being our best friend (not just the most supportive one) does not get mentioned enough.

• So they have to be you're partner and your best friend in one who can keep a good and interesting conversation?

• Sounds like a keeper to me! I think you get back what you put in. So.. ask yourself what you want to get back. Should be a good place to start.

Most Helpful Girl

• That'll be much easier when you're older. Guys at 15 are not long term relationship material almost ever.