Why don't women like nice guys?

Im one of the nicest people around. My employees, friends, etc, all tell me how awesome I am. But... When it comes to getting the girl I want, I never win because I'm not their "type.". What the hell does that mean? I'm a somewhat attractive guy that is polite, generous chivalrous, and will always go the extra mile to make sure whomever I'm with is having a good time, and feeling great. But I am alone. Why?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Be interesting. Being nice and all rounded is fine but it’s kind of the requirements of being a well adjusted person, it isn’t attractive within itself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most girls aren't interested in a guy that is too nice. They usually want someone who is hard to get. If you're easy to get, you bore them

0|0
    0|0
    • I just try to provide balance, where most guys are just trying to get laid, I don't go that route. There's more value to women than that, and quite frankly, more to life. I can't change who I am. I suppose I'll stay single.

• Not everyone is into everyone. But nice girls like nice guys and have nice relationships. What kind of girls do you want - maybe you have some baggage that’s leading you to go for women who aren’t interested?

Everything I’ve read from experts suggests patterns have more to do with our choices in who we go for than the entire opposite sex’s preferences.

0|0
    0|0
    • And that it’s usually some hangup from an earlier time - even childhood.

• Show All
    • Unlike many people, I am able to see my issues and their triggers. I do my best to fight against those everyday, and I do know my worth and how much value I can bring to any relationship. I'm constant, I'm steady, dependable, loyal, and I love hard.

Around here, aming the people I know, and even strangers, it's like I am starting to become known as one of the best available options that nobody wants.

Truth be told, I'm really just miserable and lonely.

• Maybe it’s as simple as needing to know more people, then. Which can be easier said than done.

Recommended myTakes