Should I become a slut?

I recently broke up with my boyfriend... I am missing him extra.. things weren't just working out. WE dated for 4 months. But I feel like my heart is ripped out, and can't stop crying or thinking about him. I feel like I will never find anyone else.. but maybe it's better that way. Then I can stop being the good girl and just fuck around.. Good idea? Nobody wants the good girl anyways. found out some stuff about my boyfriend he told me.. Do good guys still exist?
Updates:
I am a virgin and debating on downloading tinder and meeting guys and just not finding love anymore.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Amazing a good girl and still a virgin. You're worth your weight in gold too bad you have stupid ideas. No dummy font be a slut you are literally a fuxkn gem. I look for good girls but all I get is hippie ass hoes who I fall in love with and then cheat on me and make me feel horrible for months because I don't like anyone so when I do it's super special. Anyways stay the hell off tinder. I wish I could hangout with you just so we could talk and how much I could tell you, you are worth but we can't and with that being said stay true to yourself. If love to find one like you so bad you can't imagine but I've yet too and how many people you hook up with does matter and if you truly save it for the right person it will be amazing because a first time feeling is a 1 time thing especially if it's with someone whho won't leave the next day. Stay true homes.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, why would you do this to yourself? If you are angry at the world the best revenge is to show them that you’re worthy.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You can answer all of these questions yourself. If you simply want support because you are hurting from a breakup, you should ask for it directly.

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't exist. Fuck whoever.

2|0
    0|2
  • I cannot answer that question for you nor is it wise to seek answers from other people about important decisions that can drastically change your perception of yourself and how people around you view your person. But I can help by providing a bit of guidance.

People whom are similar to yourself who hold such views about intercourse are to few and In-between and lots of folks are looking for that so take that as you may.

Another point is sleeping around won't necessarily ease your search for the one whom you're gonna spend your life with, I might be mistaken but I personally see that a lady who has casual intercourse to be less respectable and views herself in the same way so if you're going down that road you'll gain the attraction of a different crowd but lose the interest of another which again you can make a decision based on that. You can hide your past if you want after you've done it but I find things like that to be hidden daggers in a relationship.

Finally I hope you make your decisions with a clear head and with resolution, don't pilot your life through important decisions when you're emotionally charged because chances are it won't be a decision you would've made if you had a clear head and having more regrets regarding a painful memory is the last thing any person would need.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can relate to this since been heartbroken in that aspect as well. Wouldn't veer to becoming a slut though, that's just no bueno lol. If anything that route would make you feel dirty/low and wouldn't fix your heart I can tell you lol. In time you will be ok though and just look at this as a learning experience. There are still good men out there doll so chin up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do NOT do any of that because you'll regret it later in life. There are plenty of people out there you just need to give it time. Let yourself feel sad but move on in a way where you'll continue to respect yourself in the long run. Guys who are looking for what you're thinking are not guys you want to be around anyway.

0|0
    0|0
    • But no guys ever approach me. They always approach my sister cause she's hot.. and I am fat.

• Like i said before the guys you want the attention from right now aren't the right ones for you. And you should never compare others to yourself. Try to make friendships with guys so you can be comfortable around just spending time with people. It doesn't have to be physical. You also need to know that how you look to one person can completely different than how someone else sees you.

• Dont do it out of spite of being hurt! I promise you getting over this properly and staying the good girl is the best way! My longest relationship was 5 years and it ain't easy getting over someone! If you need help ask for it directly, talk to random people and just pour it out until you say it and it becomes chore and you feel nothing. It helped me

0|0
    0|0
  • One breakup and now you're thinking about becoming a whore?

You do realize how stupid that sounds right?

Imagine everytime someone went to the extreme because something didn't go their way.

Like let's say you miss an exit from the freeway. You'll just drive back. You won't shred up your license and never drive again because driving is too hard right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Just wait..

Don't rush into something so big... Time heals everything... U will regret it later otherwise... Trust me

0|1
    0|0
  • You need to calm yourself down... it was only 4 months.. I was in a relationship was almost 8 years before we broke up.. I know its hard but just don't do what u just said.. all good people deserve good things.. 😊 all the best to you girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Stay true to yourself. You seem like the a person who values a relationship from your first few sentences. Virgin to slut doesn't really work. Wait for someone who really values you as a person.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you finally meet a good guy, he won't want you if you were a slut. Good people tend to want other good people for their SO.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had my heart ripped out a couple years ago when my first (and so far only) relationship ended. I was basically depressed, but I didn't just start fucking random girls. For one, it's just not safe, and two, I was thinking about my future relationships. I would bet that my future girl will find me much more attractive since I didn't sleep around with a ton of girls. I can tell you personally I would find you much more attractive if you waited and didn't turn to tinder for random fuckbuddys, and I bet your future guy will think the same thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • About you becoming a slut, I quote Seinfeld:
    "No good will come from this."

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow seems like you need someone to talk to. You don't need to become a slut what are you gonna gain from it

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I do.

• Yeah seems like you're just hurt no need sleep with a tones of guys to prove you're not good girl. It happens it's his lost you deserve better

• What happened? If you want to talk about it you can pm me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok, hold on.

• Show All
    • Aw dang its not letting me respond to you

• It's fine. You can talk here. But much like everyone else's responses. It isn't worth it to transform yourself just for this scenario.

• sluts are gross

0|0
    0|0
  • Fu#k yeah! Not enough sluts in the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't be a slut. Just buy a good vibrator.

0|0
    0|0
  • no mever you will get ridiculed

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah just work on your troll game..

0|0
    0|0
  • You're angry at the moment and saying crazy things. You don't really want to be a slut.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do like most girls from birth - Be slut.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry - "Be a slut".

• Don’t be a slut. That will ruin any reputation that u have. Try to meet more guys but DEFINATLY DO NOT become a slut.

0|1
    0|0
  • Classic Madonna complex...

0|0
    0|0
  • One guy shouldn't change who you really are. Thats just sad how your mentality has become. Just be yourself and dont change just because of that. If you are thinking od becoming a slut, think about what your future family and children will say when they knew about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey I really don't think thats a good idea, it's good to take your mind off things but just sleeping with strangers isn't going to help, if you need someone to talk to i can give you my sc or insta and we can talk it through x

0|0
    0|0
  • Send me your sc if you think I’m good looking 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, only become a slut if you truly are into casual sex. Not out of being hurt.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes