Should I become a slut?

I recently broke up with my boyfriend... I am missing him extra.. things weren't just working out. WE dated for 4 months. But I feel like my heart is ripped out, and can't stop crying or thinking about him. I feel like I will never find anyone else.. but maybe it's better that way. Then I can stop being the good girl and just fuck around.. Good idea? Nobody wants the good girl anyways. found out some stuff about my boyfriend he told me.. Do good guys still exist?
I am a virgin and debating on downloading tinder and meeting guys and just not finding love anymore.

723

Most Helpful Guy

• Amazing a good girl and still a virgin. You're worth your weight in gold too bad you have stupid ideas. No dummy font be a slut you are literally a fuxkn gem. I look for good girls but all I get is hippie ass hoes who I fall in love with and then cheat on me and make me feel horrible for months because I don't like anyone so when I do it's super special. Anyways stay the hell off tinder. I wish I could hangout with you just so we could talk and how much I could tell you, you are worth but we can't and with that being said stay true to yourself. If love to find one like you so bad you can't imagine but I've yet too and how many people you hook up with does matter and if you truly save it for the right person it will be amazing because a first time feeling is a 1 time thing especially if it's with someone whho won't leave the next day. Stay true homes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, why would you do this to yourself? If you are angry at the world the best revenge is to show them that you’re worthy.