How can I break it off?

Alright let me tell you some stuff before I get to what I am saying, so my boyfriend drives an hour to see me, pays for me on whatever we do, supports me in my decisions, holds the doors open for me, walks up to the house to get me.
But he is a huge redneck country guy, and he told me he picks up cats by the tails and tosses them. We went out on a trail one time and he almost threw a rock at a bird. Is this break up worthy? He told me he has a bad temper.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• If your values do not match up with his then you shouldn't be with someone like him. No matter how nice someone may seem there's another side you definitely would not want to see based off of him ssying he has a temper.

• So you think that was just a guy thing he did?

• No. Its a "him" thing he did. Meaning thats the type of person he is not speaking for all guys at all. there's other guys out there that youd probably have more in common with and not question if you want to be with them or not

Most Helpful Girl

• I’d be worried about him throwing rocks at you next :(

• Yeah, I know.. I thought he was a good guy too. It's scary how people turn out differently than you imagined..

• I don't think I will ever find anybody else, I won't ever find that good guy.

• I am more than sure you’ll find a guy who’s even better :)