Have you ever talked to a girl that was really attractive but had a really boring conversation?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• All the fucking time... damn. You have no idea. Smoking hot girl comes up to me... and talks about how she sometimes accidentally drops her pen on the floor... RIVETING STUFF!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes omg 😭, they were so boring, i tried to end the convo but they just keep going and i dont wanna just blow them off so i just dont respond as much πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• I'm not going to lie- even when the convo was not that great content-wise (and I always Try to have intellectually-stimulating convos), I wasn't bored with her because I was enthralled with her beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup. And that's what unattracts me from them. What really gets me is if they call me boring like lol ur the who's replying dry as hell and I'm trying to talk to ya. Some people just don't know how to use their brains... To make connections.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I net this posh girl she was so beautiful but she couldnt speak about anything she would forget what we were talking about and forget how to start her car or forget what she was doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that kind of girls who don't have nothing more than looks , care for only dresses and other accessories like all the time are usually broring in person

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes - I got talking to a woman in the pub and she was really attractive looking but unbelievably boring. I had to walk away

0|0
    0|0
  • Tis better to have talked and bore than never to have had to at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah the better they look most often shows what a wanna be they are and that reflects how little personality they have on their own

0|0
    0|0
  • I always initiate conversation but I mean I can only go so long.

0|0
    0|0
  • never, attractive women have the best personalities and are good conversationalists

0|0
    0|0
  • All the fucking time...

0|0
    0|0
  • Ohh yes...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t talk to girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes plenty of timeseries πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚