Biting- what's the turn on?

So I literally just made out with this girl. Within the first minute of kissing she bit my lip, then bit my tongue, and I told her to take it easy and she bit my cheek! Then she told me to bite her, so I did. I had to explain that I dont like being bitten on the face, and I need keep my face intact for work. She didn't listen, so I gave her a little slap and grabbed her face and told her to behave. I sent her home without any action as punishment.

Anyone out their like it? If so, whats the attraction? Pain? Animal instincts?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I only like it if I'm trying to be cheeky or punished. As in like a little lip biting or foreplay.. A little nip on the nip πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • It is a mixture of pain and humiliation. Often used in the BDSM scene.
    But if she donΒ΄t accept your "DontΒ΄s", there will be no way into a relationship of whatever kind.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats what I was thinking too. I didn't want to pull out my junk while she was in bite mode that's for sure!

• Give her a try. Tell her where you bits accept and where not. If she agrees, good, If not...

• I might! Thanks

• Yeah fuckit my mates dog is a bitey little shit smear. He is a big dog to so over powering him is hard. I don't think I could handle a girl biting me atm.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah kind of I felt... she was sitting on my lap too so had to stand up and pick her up to get her off me lol

Recommended myTakes