Biting- what's the turn on?

So I literally just made out with this girl. Within the first minute of kissing she bit my lip, then bit my tongue, and I told her to take it easy and she bit my cheek! Then she told me to bite her, so I did. I had to explain that I dont like being bitten on the face, and I need keep my face intact for work. She didn't listen, so I gave her a little slap and grabbed her face and told her to behave. I sent her home without any action as punishment.

Anyone out their like it? If so, whats the attraction? Pain? Animal instincts?

12