Is it ok to be annoyed at my girlfriend for not saying goodbye to me?

Whenever my girlfriend and I leave each other, she often “forgets” to say goodbye to me and it bothers me. I mean to me, that means that she doesn’t give a crap about me if, especially when she does it as often as she does. I’d understand if it was every once in a while. But she forgets 80% of the time. Anyways is it normal for that to piss me off?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally don’t like to say goodbye either. I feel like it seems like a final statement. Like you won’t be seeing each other again. I prefer saying things like “see you later”.

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean like coming to me and at least saying she’s leaving and going home. It’s not about the saying “goodbye”. More about just letting me know that she’s leaving.

• Show All
    • The not telling you she’s leaving is a little odd though. Does she at least let you know if she’s arrived home safely?

• Yea sometimes

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe ther eis a reason for her beahviour. Definitely it is unpolite and disrespectful.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• How do you forget to say bye

0|0
    0|0
    • That’s what I’m saying lol. She always apologizes whenever I text saying “where are you?” and gives excuses as to why she forgot. It’s frustrating lol

• Yes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes