Would you want: A bookworm, a muscle man, a shy man, a brave man, or a passionate man for your life?

140

Most Helpful Girl

• All of them combined, except for shy. Brains, body, heart and passion. I don’t want a dumb muscle man or a tall and perfect model with no passion/skill/know-how in bed. Boring. And yes, I do like good looks and fitness. I think it’s unfair if a girl puts in the effort but a guy doesn’t.
    So in short, a little bit of everything you said mixed together would by ideal in a man.

Except for shy. Personally I prefer an extroverted guy. Way more easy to socialize with.

• I see thanks for ur honest opinion ma'am sadly im a bookworm XD

• Hahaha thats awesome good on you! Bookworms are near extinct unfortunately!!! Fetch some audiobooks on YouTube, listen to them on the gym and boom you’re a double threat!! Problem solved :O