Would you want: A bookworm, a muscle man, a shy man, a brave man, or a passionate man for your life?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• All of them combined, except for shy. Brains, body, heart and passion. I don’t want a dumb muscle man or a tall and perfect model with no passion/skill/know-how in bed. Boring. And yes, I do like good looks and fitness. I think it’s unfair if a girl puts in the effort but a guy doesn’t.
    So in short, a little bit of everything you said mixed together would by ideal in a man.

Except for shy. Personally I prefer an extroverted guy. Way more easy to socialize with.

0|0
    0|0
    • I see thanks for ur honest opinion ma'am sadly im a bookworm XD

• Hahaha thats awesome good on you! Bookworms are near extinct unfortunately!!! Fetch some audiobooks on YouTube, listen to them on the gym and boom you’re a double threat!! Problem solved :O

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• A brave man. I keep encountering pussies. Like this one guy who took me to an amusement park but didn't wanna ride any rollercoasters and stuff, because he was affraid. Bitch y dafuq did you take me ass to an amusement park then? XD

0|1
    0|0
    • O. o XD lol thanks for honesty lmao

• Show All
    • Okay? So?

• I don't know i was just saying xb lmao

• Those attributes are not mutually exclusive though. He could be muscular and shy. Book worm and muscular. A bookworm is still passionate... about books. A muscular man is passionate about the gym and so on. Maybe if you said "fat vs. thin" or other mutually exclusive traits (not many though because humans are multi-faceted) it would be easier to answer. All in all, if its a man "for your life" women most likely want someone who is more than just one attribute - the more complex, the better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, but those five guys sound like the cast of a pretty decent sitcom.

4|0
    0|0
  • Ideally, I would want a multi functional man, as I have many interests, so a mix of different treats.

But if I had to choose one, I would want a passionate man.

0|0
    0|0
    • I see thats a nice choice thank u for ur honest opinion

Im more of a bookworm

• Bookworm definitely! I love reading a it would be great to have someone who shares that passion. The rest I don't know. It depends on the rest of his personality, I guess.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol thank u for ur honest opinion

• Show All
    • Whats up bookworm

• Brave and passionate. If I had to choose one... passionate I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • I dunno, probably bookworm. Passionate sounds nice too.

0|0
    0|0
    • That sounds great thank u for ur opinion

Im a bookworm myself

• A man with words. A man who is true to himself. A man who respects woman. A man who is willling to sacrifice himself for his future family πŸ’ž

0|0
    0|0
    • That's beautiful thank u for ur opinion

Im kinda a bookworm

• That doenst matter anyway. πŸ˜ƒ

When love hits you, the qualities that you we want for a person was just a bonus. 😊

Your welcome! 😊

• 😊😊

• A little bit of everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brave and passionate man

0|0
    0|0
  • A passionate man <3

0|0
    0|0
  • a passionate mae