Am I not over the first guy?

So this guy and I used to dance together at this thing that happens weekly. And I FELL HARD for him, and I don't know if I ever got over him. The other day I was scrolling through facebook and saw he is graduating (things didn't work out and we didn't date.. but I still LIKED HIM A LOT) but I was so sad cause I knew I would never see him again. But the other thing is, I have a boyfriend.. is it bad I feel this way.. I honestly am gonna break up with my boyfriend cause things aren't looking so hot for us.. there's some things about him that just aren't my taste. Am I not over the first guy?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I went through a simulate experience with this girl I hooked up with and eventually mislead me into thinking we were going to date. I met another girl fairly soon after that and began dating her and were still together till this day. However I was still sad over the first incident with the girl who mislead me and I would constantly think about her even when I had a new girlfriend. All I can say is that is takes time to get over it so dont feel bad about thinking of him when your with someone else, it's rather common.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes