How do I talk to girls?

I have been with a lot of girls when it comes to hooking up but had to have help from my friend with that he typed up my messages or told me what to say. I have also had a few girlfriends but they all initiated the relationship. I'm so shy its ridiculous. I met my first girlfriend at a program for people that have some sort of mental health diagnosis. I thought she was super cute. I kept staring at her and when she looked at me I looked away and blushed. I followed her like a puppy between the rooms. Ended up sitting across from her looking down at the table occasionally looking up meeting her gaze while the other guys in the program sat there and hit on and sexually harassed her. I guess she got tired of waiting for me to make a move cause she grabbed my phone and put her number in it told me to call her and she asked me on a date. Was supposed to go to a concert but decided to go out with me instead. I try to initiate with people at stores while they are at work. My most recent experience was at rite aid I tried to initiate by saying "Thanks [insert cashiere's name here]." *Slight pause* "Nice kicks by the way." *smiles at her* she didn't say a word to me. She just looked at me for a second and walked away towards the back. Another time I thought a girl at mcdonalds was cute. Wussed out at first but came back woth the excuse I forgot to ask for chicken nugget sauce packets. I said to her "Can I have some ranch please? Oh... and I lost my number... can I have yours?" She said "um... no..." and looked uncomfortable. I felt so embarrassed my face turned red and I said I'm just kidding and walked out of the store very quickly. I try online dating but I can't figure out what to talk about. Can anyone help?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Just like you talk to guys

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes