Is 14 and 18 a big age Gap?

The older you are, the less the same age Gap feels. I was 17 going out with a 21 year old, didn't feel bad. But I'm 18, and this girl I liked but now kinda don't is 14. I like her but feel like a perv tbh because she's 14. Is that too young? In PA A 4 year age Gap is legal, so it wouldn't be statutory unconsentual
Since half of you are too fucking retarded to understand, the whole point of this question is that it IS legal, but I don't feel it's right and wanted confirmation that it wasn't. Thank you to the others that actually have a brain.

35

Most Helpful Girl

• Way too young. Age isn’t as much of an issue the older you get, because life stages start to catch up - it’s nothing for a 31 year old to be dating a 35 year old because on average they’ll be looking at and doing the same kind of things. Career, buying property, looking at marriage and children etc.

A 14 year old and an 18 year old are at hugely different stages in their life, and have vastly different maturity levels when looking at repercussions, risk and reward, right and wrong.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wtf that's a kid your 18 she is too young. Speaking as a dad to little girl if I knew of a 18 year old was sniffing around my girl I would you nice warn you that if you did out I would cave your skull in. So my advice is stay the hell away from that girl prayer to your God that her dad doesn't find out and find someone else

• A, The whole reason im staying away iz because of her age and asked. B, I'm a boxer. If you anywhere in Harrisburg PA let's see how you back up what you say.

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…lol thanks for the laugh. It's good that you see that it's wrong and just so you know I never made any threat towards you I said if and 18 year old not you. Me thinks you might be a little defenceive. Think you should reread what I wrote