What are signs someone is reliable?

I’m for some reasons having trouble trusting my partner.

I go go back and forth. When I’m with him in person I feel like I could easily trust him. He seems genuine and my gut just feels safe and he’s reliable. But then sometimes I feel like he’s not.

I haven’t acted on it and the things I felt doubt about, he had explained to me. I felt trust again.

we’ve been together for 8 months but recently we had heated up fights and we broke it off. He didn’t communicate well. Which is why we didn’t. Now we’ve been together for two months again and we both have been communicating lik mature adults. We are happy! I’m simply scared that this will happen again.
Isn’t it possible to build it while in a relationship?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• U gotta put people in tests sometimes. See if they can really be trusted and reliable. It seems child but if ur looking for someone to marry, dont fuck around and just hope they're up to tough times in life.

• Truthfully 🤔 testing someone sounds like a bad idea 😅

But out of curiosity, how do you test someone on that?

• Actually disregard that question. I don’t want to know cause it would only make me dishonest in my part too.

• I dont know u guys well enough to know a believable situation. Sorry. You'll habe to think of it urself. But its gotta be something that would be life changing

Most Helpful Girl

• If you dont trust your partner, you have to move on. Relationships are about trust

• Can’t you build it while in a relationship though?

• As I understand, you already trusted this man. But he failed. You tried to regain that trust but you can't. Because there is just somehing in you heart that won't let you do that. And you have to trust yourself, listen to your heart. When relationship doesn't have trust it will always have problems.