Does leaving me on read but still being on social media mean im less of a priority to my bf?

My boyfriend will leave me on read but then constantly be active on and off social media including messenger which I know he's talking to his friends constantly on there. So does that mean im just not as important or boring to talk to? He does this constantly and he's super lovey otherwise but it kinda just makes me feel like im less of a priority especially with other little things he does. ( he constantly talks about his plans and doesn't really include me. And when he does its after he said all that then he will look over at me and say oh yeah you too! I brought it up to him and he says noo when i talk about plans even though i say “ i “ i mean you too. Blah blah blah totally off topic and kinda irrelevant lol)

02