Does leaving me on read but still being on social media mean im less of a priority to my bf?

My boyfriend will leave me on read but then constantly be active on and off social media including messenger which I know he's talking to his friends constantly on there. So does that mean im just not as important or boring to talk to? He does this constantly and he's super lovey otherwise but it kinda just makes me feel like im less of a priority especially with other little things he does. ( he constantly talks about his plans and doesn't really include me. And when he does its after he said all that then he will look over at me and say oh yeah you too! I brought it up to him and he says noo when i talk about plans even though i say “ i “ i mean you too. Blah blah blah totally off topic and kinda irrelevant lol)

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• On the messenger thing maybe he just wants to speak to you in person... on the plans things maybe come to an agreement that he has a weekend of his stuff n you have a weekend of your stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • Have u spoken to him about keeping you on read?

1|0
    0|0
    • I have kind of mentioned it about seeing he was active on instagram and not replying to me and he said that he's not ignoring me or intentionally doing it and he turned off the ability to see him active on instagram

• Speak to him about it in person when u can don't blame him but say u feel ignored and go from there

Recommended myTakes