What is the type I’m attracted to attracted to?

The “dream guy” I’d be into is a naive happy and postitive person and a bit of a dork at first sight. But also a deep thinker that’s very down to earth, contrasting naiveness. He would be average looking, Someone humble an genuine, who can show me it’s possible to be happy even knowing how ugly this world can be.

Is this even a realistic goal or have I been waiting for someone who doesn’t exist?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• "I want someone naive, but I don't want him to be naive." Make up your mind. There is nothing at all attractive about naivete. If you think there is then you probably don't understand the term.

• What I said and what I meant is naive at first sight. And I understand the term very well.

Most Helpful Girl