What is the type I’m attracted to attracted to?

The “dream guy” I’d be into is a naive happy and postitive person and a bit of a dork at first sight. But also a deep thinker that’s very down to earth, contrasting naiveness. He would be average looking, Someone humble an genuine, who can show me it’s possible to be happy even knowing how ugly this world can be.

Is this even a realistic goal or have I been waiting for someone who doesn’t exist?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "I want someone naive, but I don't want him to be naive." Make up your mind. There is nothing at all attractive about naivete. If you think there is then you probably don't understand the term.

0|0
    0|0
    • What I said and what I meant is naive at first sight. And I understand the term very well.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm sure someone exactly like that exists... by the millions even. Being that specific in what you want can definitely close the door on guys that might otherwise be perfect for you. Don't settle, but don't throw away other opportunities you might have to be happy

0|0
    0|0
    • The thing I’m indeed worried about is that I won’t give someone who I should give a chance, a chance.
      Thank you! You gave some good advice

• There is always that chance. Way I look at it is like this. There are over 7 billion people on this planet. More than half are women. There is more than one guy who can make you perfectly happy and fulfilled. Don't stress about it. Enjoy it

• That’s a very wise mindset and great advice. Thank you!

• You basically described someone like me... So o would say it is way too realistic a goal so don't worry!
    You will find someone like you mentioned above!

Best of luck😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummm nice formula, but I'd recommend dropping it and just finding a good guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's a deep thinker he probably won't be happy as the world is getting uglier by the day.

0|0
    0|0
    • Very true.. I consider myself one too and have been depressed. That’s why I think a person who can see the world for what it is and still be happy is very hard to come by, though if there is someone I’d love to learn from them.

• A friend told me “if you can find the person you’re looking for, work towards becoming them and try to find someone who did the same”.
      That’s one of the few things that keep me positive 😊

• Yeah seems a normal mix that can be found

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes