A kiss goodnight, does it mean anything?

So I went on a date with a guy I met online. We were talking for a few weeks and decided to go see a movie together we had fun. Got a little high and hung out in his car listening to music. We did end up making out but didn't go any further than that.

He drove me home and before I left his car he asked for a kiss. Of course I gave him one but I was kinda surprised, didn't think he would want one.

Do you believe that this maybe an indication of his feelings towards me? Do you think this a sign he likes me or is just tryna fuck? Or even both lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Isn't eventually fucking the whole point of dating?

Don't overthink this. Have another date and see how it goes. I'm wondering what sort of "making out" doesn't involve kissing?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hadn't you already made out? I'm not understanding the question

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah we made out. And I've made out with other guys before and no one's ever asked me for a kiss goodnight

• Really? Seems like he's a decent guy

• Thanks for the MHO :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He likes you and taking things slow.
    As you get older your supposed to have sex after the 3rd date

0|0
    0|0
  • It's probably both. A good night kiss is just something sweet to remember you by!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not an indication of anything other than he thinks you're cute and he had a good time.

0|0
    0|0
  • It could be both or nither not enough to draw a judgment on

0|0
    0|0
  • Has he called or texted since?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah , he sent me a message the next day. Although we talk a little less than we used to. Most likely because of exams and stuff

• Then yes. He's probably into you

• You can't judge him on this basis

0|0
    0|0
  • If he is good guy then he likes you
    If. He is a playboy then he want to have sex with you

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't comment that much over that story of yours... bcz it depnds... it can be both... might be he is just having fun or may be he is serious... you need to give this some time.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes