A kiss goodnight, does it mean anything?

So I went on a date with a guy I met online. We were talking for a few weeks and decided to go see a movie together we had fun. Got a little high and hung out in his car listening to music. We did end up making out but didn't go any further than that.

He drove me home and before I left his car he asked for a kiss. Of course I gave him one but I was kinda surprised, didn't think he would want one.

Do you believe that this maybe an indication of his feelings towards me? Do you think this a sign he likes me or is just tryna fuck? Or even both lol

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Isn't eventually fucking the whole point of dating?

Don't overthink this. Have another date and see how it goes. I'm wondering what sort of "making out" doesn't involve kissing?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hadn't you already made out? I'm not understanding the question

• Yeah we made out. And I've made out with other guys before and no one's ever asked me for a kiss goodnight

• Really? Seems like he's a decent guy

• Thanks for the MHO :)