• I’m insecure in general
    Vote B
  • No I’m not
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• In real life I was asked this question recently. I thought that I am perfectly without jealousy, but figured now that there is a very small vibration in the background that says that I am. At a healthy rate, I find this acceptable; it keeps things alive and moving.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not anymore, I used to be though, I guess I grew out of it and learned to love myself and everybody around me

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm envious of those who are better off than me but haven't done the work to achieve that successful or I find it annoying that I have not at least furthered my career too

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah sometimes but usually its just a specific thing they have, not their whole self so it doesn't bother me too much

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hard not to be jealous of others when you're a pennyless 5'3" kisslese hugless virgin short male with ADD, severe depression and severe social anxiety.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have high expectations for myself so when I see someone have what I want I just get so jealous

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do I jealous? Everyone has their own desire to live life, so they can live as they want. There is nothing to be jealous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very much, more than I like. I'm both jealous and envious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes... but then I use it as motivation to be better than them ✨

0|0
    0|0
  • No. If I wanted something that that person has, I’d go get it. Jealousy doesn’t solve anything

0|0
    0|0
  • I can be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no point in being jealous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes unfortunately I am.