Does he like me or is he just waisting my time?

I've had a crush on a guy friend for a while and he sends me mixed messages that i don't understand. We went to a festival and the spent the whole time checking out other girls saying things to me like 'wow, she has a nice bum' or 'wow, she's so pretty'. Sure he complimented me but i don't know if that's me overreacting because we were all at the festival as friends, he also told me that he found my best friend hot. He finally asked me out on a date but cancelled it because his family was visiting but he never rescheduled.

We finally went on a date a month later and i actually had fun and he said we'd hang out the next week but as i was speaking to him 2 days later, i joked with him saying that ' i bet you won't message me for 3 whole months because you always take ages to get back to me' and he just said that he'll arrange another date soon but he can't guarantee it. I just don't understand if he likes me or i'm just wasting my time. When we message each other, we flirt a lot but he always says he's busy to meet up but he hangs out with his other friends quite a lot.

Be as honest as you want, should i just cut my loses and move on?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well, i would give him some more time to show what he is up to. But if he continues postponing the meetings with you or donĀ“t show a more clear signal that he is interested in a more deeper and meaningful relationship, i would for sure move on and cut the losses. So for now i think it is still in time for him to show a greater level of interest in you, but if he just keeps posponing and giving attention to other people and left you out like he is doing then it would be more or less clear that he is just trying to lead you on and keep you as an option and then you should just give up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make a cut. You are waisting your time. Focus on yourself, and move forward.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes