Should I tell them that theyre being cheated on by my friend?

My friend is cheating on her boyfriend with her friend's boyfriend. I don't know if I should tell them they're being cheated on or not. I'm supposed to be loyal to my friend but I absolutely despise cheating. I don't want to be that snitchy friend but I also don't feel like it's ok to sit back and let two people get cheated on.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No I wouldn't tell, but I would try to talk her into telling herself.
    If you tell you might lose some friends. Now that would be a punishment for you that you don't deserve. If any of them ask though, I wouldn't lie about it.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't snitch but don't lie. If you're asked a question or have to avoid the truth then simply don't. You have no responsibility to be roped into a lie.

0|1
    0|0
    • I then raise you the question of do I continue the friendship with the cheater and try to look past it or do I cut them off?

• I'd be straight up with them about the cheating and say you think it's appalling behaviour and see what happens from there.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Woww... thats a lot going on 😀
    Here's what I'd do :

If those who are being cheated are going to know that you knew all the time , and you're close to them then tell them the truth. You will not feel so bad even if you lose your friend.

If you're not close to them or they won't know , don't tell them and be okay with it (if your morale allows).

If you can't this and strictly feel the need to expose this wrong then do tell them but it might cost you your friend.

Or work as spy and never let the truth come out 😆

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends how close you are with them. I defiantly wouldn't lie though if I was asked about it. If I was close to them I would talk to the person doing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i mean i'd stay out of it, there's always the possibility that both guys know about each other tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Tell them. It's fucking stupid to hear people not tell them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait and watch... You would not want to have any blood on your hands.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd tell.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd just stay out of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just do it.

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes