Should I tell them that theyre being cheated on by my friend?

My friend is cheating on her boyfriend with her friend's boyfriend. I don't know if I should tell them they're being cheated on or not. I'm supposed to be loyal to my friend but I absolutely despise cheating. I don't want to be that snitchy friend but I also don't feel like it's ok to sit back and let two people get cheated on.

19

Most Helpful Girl

• No I wouldn't tell, but I would try to talk her into telling herself.
    If you tell you might lose some friends. Now that would be a punishment for you that you don't deserve. If any of them ask though, I wouldn't lie about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't snitch but don't lie. If you're asked a question or have to avoid the truth then simply don't. You have no responsibility to be roped into a lie.

• I then raise you the question of do I continue the friendship with the cheater and try to look past it or do I cut them off?

• I'd be straight up with them about the cheating and say you think it's appalling behaviour and see what happens from there.