Do you have a Preferance in partnership?

Is there only one race you will date. Does culture matter to you. My Best Friend said I would be perfect for him if I was Chinese.. I've never heard anything like that before... Do you men like Chinese wemon? Should I just give up since I'm white.
He is cacassion like me how as drunk when he said it but it's been in my mind since... I can't change my race... I don't know how to talk to Him about this.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• There isn't one race that I will date but I usually date black guys since it's only natural to be attracted to black guys since I'm black myself lol but their character is what matters most to me. Their culture doesn't really matter, their religion kinda does because if two people belong to two different religions then at some point, its gonna become an issue. Even if u claim to be an atheist, an atheist and a religious person ain't gonna work most of the time because somebody is gonna try to transition the other person

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I'm not restricted to only one race, but I generally don't find darker skin tones attractive, so African descent, Indian, and some middle eastern ethnicities wouldn't really work out for me in a relationship