Would you date a girl taller than you?

There's some pressure being put on girls that they should be shorter than their boyfriend, however as I notice everyday, many, many girls out there are taller than their boyfriends. So what's going on here?
Is it that much of a deal? Would you personally date a girl taller than you?

And yeah by the way I did leave this question open for both genders, yer welcomeWould you date a girl taller than you?
  • I love girls taller than me, am dating one or would date one
    Vote A
  • I could live with the fact my girlfriend is taller, but with no extreme height difference
    Vote B
  • I don't really care, as far as we love each other
    Vote C
  • I wouldn't date a girl taller than me
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I probably wouldn't. I'm 1.84m and I think that's pretty decent for a guy. I think it would be rather unusual if a woman was taller than that. I mean, of course there are such women but they're rare.
    Plus, I'm actually attracted to petite girls, so that's another reason why it wouldn't really work. My wife is 22cm (8.5 inches) shorter than me and I like that.

0|0
    0|0
    • However, my mom is taller than my dad and for them it seems to work. It doesn't seem to bother either of them.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't think the issue is that men wouldn't date taller women. I think most women wouldn't date shorter men. That's my experience anyway. C'est la vie.

0|3
    0|0
  • No such thing as pressure on girls to be shorter... girls in average, globally, want a make partner who is 10cm (4 inches) trailer than them.
    Guys have essentially very little power on relationships. They propose and the girls select which one of their countless suitors they elect as their partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have to fall in love with her personality otherwise no, since I'm already pretty tall. Dated a girl who was my exact height and it was really strange, and she was taller any time she wore heels so I was like wtfff is going on

0|0
    0|0
  • seriously like I don't know why people are so shallow appearances do not matter like at all. if someone is ugly on the inside you're gonna be miserable

0|1
    0|1
  • If they were taller and not just some giant woman then sure but they'd have to be 6'3ish" which is really unlikely for a girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I'd have a problem with a woman taller than me. Except finding one...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I'm 6'4" so that'd be suuuuper weird. Not gonna lie, never seen a girl be THAT tall and still be attractive lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 6'5", I've never met a girl taller than me, but that would be cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's between B and C for me. I would prefer that there was no extreme height difference, but I never say never.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she's not overly tall. I would prefer just taller, the same size, or just smaller.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have lived with a woman taller than me and have slept with a number of them

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't, no. I'm 6'1" almost 6'2" so... that would be pretty damn tall.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean i absolutely would but I'm 6'4 so yeah not exactly an easy thing to come by

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn´t matter. I take it as it comes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall girls are so lovely! I would!

0|0
    0|0
  • Would be an interesting experience! (I am 1.86m)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell ya

0|0
    0|0
  • No I won't. Girls taller than 6'1 are unattractive

0|0
    1|0
  • Tfw no giant girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely- would love to.