What is the best way to find out if someone is interested without scaring them off?

I really really like a guy (I have known him for 4 years now). I know he finds me attractive (he has said it on several occasions), but I don't Know if he would be up for more. I asked him if he wanted to do something together and he told me he did and asked me what/when. I don't want to scare him off, but I also don't want to get my hopes up for nothing. Normally I would be quite blunt and just tell him what I want, but I am afraid this is not the right approach. Any advice? What if you were this guy?
  • Do something together/go on a date and see how it goes.
    Vote A
  • State your intentions and ask him if he is also interested in more/a relationship.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think people should always state their intentions so as to avoid any confusion and misunderstandings. It also keeps both sides honest. And you can't get an answer without risking disappointment. Conversely, you could get a very favorable answer. The worst that can happen is that you both don't have the same goals, and then just continue on as friends.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I'd recommend at least doing something together first, it may even express the way you feel through it anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • You tell him... guys DON'T get scared off from that stuff I don't know why so many girls think that's a thing 🤔

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok, I will let you know how it went... and if you are right...

• Option B I'll be the first to admit we men are kinda dense

0|0
    0|0
  • Show some interest.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes