Why is he active on dating app when he travels to other cities (where he doesn’t live)?

I have been on 2 dates with this guy. Everything is going well and we have a future set date.

Now he is traveling to other cities as I saw his location changes on his dating profile. There are also some changes on his profile description, which means he’s been using it.

Why is he using the app while he is only there for couple days? (His profile says he doesn’t want a hookup.)

Thanks!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well, obviously I can't speak exactly for this guy, but from a guys perspective he's probably just trying to go out and do fun stuff while out of town, and the easiest way to do that could easily be just sticking on the app he already uses anyway. Not to say you shouldn't talk to him if it bothers you though, after all if he's innocent in this case he should be able to explain himself with no problem.

0|0
    0|0
    • She said dating app, no social hangout app, lol.

• I don't know some apps combine both to be fair. They give an option (as she said too) to state if your looking for dates, friends, or just Hangouts.

• Oh right! I completely forgot that the app gives the option of hangouts too! That could be possible. Thanks for reminding.

Recommended myTakes