How to accept being completely undesirable?

It’s quite a tough thing to accept being such a major part of adult life, but I guess it’s just a part some of us miss out on. I’ve put effort into myself and putting myself out there, but I’m still seen as an ugly mutant no matter what non physical qualities I have, so I’ve decided to try to find a way to accept it’s not for me. I’m expecting many patronising comments about “lack of confidence” or “loving yourself” lol but I’m sure many of you won’t be so ignorant and naive hahah

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't know about accepting it but if you don't want to think about appearances and relationships, I'd just prioritize other things in life, like your career or something. Probably easier said than done but it should be pretty effective.

0|0
    0|0
  • Somehow

0|0
    0|0
  • I gave you the benefit of the doubt on the first question. But when you posted a second time it’s apparent you’re just a bored and bitter troll

0|0
    0|0
    • Nope, just genuinely want to know how to accept being a shitty person.

• You can change that but going online isn’t the way to do it

• Well yeah, just would like some pointers. And being ugly and unintelligent is quite a genetic thing for me, so it’s something I’ve always struggled to change

Recommended myTakes