My boyfriend dated an 17-18yr old and he’s 25?

My boyfriend dated a 17/18 year old for a few months and she lied and cheated on him. This was someone he fell in love with while he was dating me for 7 years. We recently got back and are in much better terms than we ever been. But just yesterday she called his phone by a blocked number. And he kept asking her what she wanted and she responded with “just don’t tell your girlfriend” and it was weird after she hung up I don't know what to think, I need help. And she has a kid with another guy but is still bugging my boyfriend. Help me guys

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems that girl hasn't got completely over him. Your boyfriend should sorry this out thou. If he it's having feelings for her, it's not good for you. Talk to him, and tell him what you honestly feel.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• she's a hoe

1|0
    0|0
    • Right? Like how you have a kid and still be bugging in someone else’s relationship.

• She even disrespected me before and still is by telling my man not to tell me while I’m there listening to her

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think she may just be trying to get back in his good books. If he has no feelings for her I'd ignore it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Help u with what

0|0
    0|0
    • On what to think about this situation because also he’s 25 and she’s 17/18 he loved her so I don't know

• What don't u know he fell in love with a 17 year old the age of consent is 16 so

Recommended myTakes