How do you even meet people nowadays?

I've lived in Kansas all my life until I graduated and moved to Tulsa. I've had a many relationships through high school, one of which lasted for years. I wouldn't call myself the guy girls flock to, but definitly not repulsive. After I moved I can't seem to find anyone intrested. I used so many dating apps, but after a few messages they just never respond. I've met up with a couple of girls, however their INSANE! And clingy. I try to talk to girls in real life like at the mall or something. But seems to me every interaction is just awkward or weird for them unless it's on a screen. I don't know I've given up awhile ago just focusing on school now.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's simply a matter of finding the right crowd in a world filled with lost and desperate people. Most of the people who are looking online are either looking for a quick hook-up, a non-committed relationship or are in dire need of a friendship to where clinginess is a commonality. That's not to say there are a few number of them looking for a serious friendship or relationship. A lot of people nowadays are not responsive to conversations out of the blue with a stranger in person because of trust issues and/or thinking the other person may have other motives. Usually people who are in communities and groups are more likely to be socially accepting and understanding since they feel comfortable enough to be around other people! People who are alone all the time will likely have an opposite mindset with being paranoid and desperate.

My recommendation to you is look in places that have groups as I mentioned earlier like a board game event, library, video game club, e. t. c. You could try looking online but be wary of who you're talking to! Although you did mention a lot of them simply flake out on you so you'll know they aren't interested. I wish you best of luck on this because a lot of good friendships/relationships form from meeting people in your childhood years when people's minds were more innocent and accepting back then!

0|0
    0|0
  • Its been a long while since I met new people.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes