Girls, Why do 99% of girls/women act this way?

So I'm chatting online with someone and we end up exchanging phone numbers. We text some, dirty talk on both ends. Just to be clear, the site was a casual hookup site. So I ask her about setting up a meeting, she says yes. I suggest a day... no reply. I wait a couple of days and try again. She answers but takes forever even though I reply within minutes. I say straight out that I don't think she's all that interested but she swears up and down that she is. I even explain how not texting on her own and taking long to reply sends a message ( not interested) of course she says that's not true. Now I don't text her for at least 5 days, nothing from her of course. I give it a shot and she replys a hour and a half later and I reply within 5 minutes and of course nothing. Why do this, it is so obvious that she is screwing around and not serious at all. What is the purpose? I feel like women do this intentionally just to mess with guys heads. Someone please just tell me the truth, you all do this crap for kicks right?
Updates:
Clearly men and women do not think the same way. Men use logic and I have no clue what women use but it sure does not make sense. I give up

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Because most women either love the attention, love getting off, but don't want to take the risks of actually physically meeting with someone.

0|0
    0|0
    • Can't say that. It's wasting my valuable time

• Show All
    • Of course I would or I wouldn't be trying to make it happen. Is this really how you think? My god that is ridiculous... makes no sense at all

• I'm not saying it's what I believe and I think it's right. I just know how women play the online world.

• At least i'm the type of girl that if says that i'm down for it, i keep my promise and do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys do the exact same thing but clearly she isn't interested but maybe doesn't know how to say it

0|0
    0|0
    • Like this, I'm not interested

Recommended myTakes