How can I stop being so nice?

I'm a really nice guy but that's my down fall in trying to get into a relationship. I'm not a bad looking guy, I just need help with being to nice?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I know exactly how you feel as I was once too nice. To be honest you kinda have to play a different role that you may not be comfortable with at first. Now I'm not telling you to not be yourself, just don't go over the top and kinda be a little arrogant, but not too much. Just kinda have the persona that you have no problem getting any girl, but don't brag about. Also when your texting with a girl don't show too much Interest, in fact just use it has a tool to communicate to hang out and do all the talking in person.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Since when being nice is a bad thing?

0|0
    0|0
    • I treat every girl like a friend even if I like them so pretty much all the time they think I'm not attracted to them

• Then the problem is not in being nice. You just dont feel confident and dont know how to flirt

• You have a point there. I was in a relationship for a while and kind of lost the touch

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Stop treating them like a friend right off the bat, just show you're sexually interested in her and treat them cordially as you would any other human being. You can be "nice" to her once she's proven herself worth being nice to.

0|1
    0|0
  • Being a jerk or not nice won't help you get more girls. Be who you are, and don't have self doubts. Then you'll be more confident and that is the most attractive thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you wanna stop being so nice?

0|0
    0|0
    • I treat every girl like a friend even if I like them so pretty much all the time they think I'm not attracted to them

• Show All
    • Thank you for the tip

• Of course ✨

Recommended myTakes