How can I stop being so nice?

I'm a really nice guy but that's my down fall in trying to get into a relationship. I'm not a bad looking guy, I just need help with being to nice?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I know exactly how you feel as I was once too nice. To be honest you kinda have to play a different role that you may not be comfortable with at first. Now I'm not telling you to not be yourself, just don't go over the top and kinda be a little arrogant, but not too much. Just kinda have the persona that you have no problem getting any girl, but don't brag about. Also when your texting with a girl don't show too much Interest, in fact just use it has a tool to communicate to hang out and do all the talking in person.

Most Helpful Girl

• Since when being nice is a bad thing?

• I treat every girl like a friend even if I like them so pretty much all the time they think I'm not attracted to them

• Then the problem is not in being nice. You just dont feel confident and dont know how to flirt

• You have a point there. I was in a relationship for a while and kind of lost the touch