I am 18 and want to move in with my boyfriend and his family. How can I?

My boyfriend just moved into a new house. He lives with his mom and half sister and his dad lives about a 5 minute walk away from them. (Me and his mom have an OK relationship. She only talks to her friends and ignores everyone else, even her son sometimes).
For the past year I have been wanting to get out of my house. I hate it here. It’s so awkward and my parents judge me for everything. I’m so lonely too, as my sisters have moved out and are married and have kids. My college that I’m going to is a 5 minute drive from his house too! For my current house, it’s 20 minutes. I just want to start thinking of a plan to move out and live with my boyfriend (kind of rent with his family). That’s what my sisters did! What can I do? I haven’t talked to my boyfriend about this yet. I love him so much and he loves me. We always get sad when we have to leave each other and we always wish we could spend the night together.

43

Most Helpful Girl

• First off you should speak with him about it. Then speak with his mom- she rules this ruest and sister as it's her house too.
    Then if you're at least 18 IF he wants you to move in with him and his mom is ok with it then it's fine. Pack up and move in.
    If not then you're gonna have to stay with your parents till you're financially able to get your own place.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well asking is the best course. If he wants you with him then maybe ask his mom if you can pay rent to live there. you are 18 you are an adult now. But dont let emotions control you.