What should I do about this guy I was dating checking up on my weight loss journey?

So someone i was dating keeps checking up on me on social media to see if i've made any progress losing weight since last seeing him as i haven't seen him in a year. what should i do? Should i not post anything on my accounts until i lose a good amount of weight. As when i lose a bit of weight he questions me about it and keeps an eye on me. What should i do?

02

Most Helpful Guy

• I always recommend keeping your weight loss and other life goals to yourself and off of social media if possible. Very rarely will anybody care unless they can benefit like this guy probably is trying to see if you are going to be really hot after losing weight and trying to slide in your dms. Life goals are meant to be done and keep quiet eventually people will notice but this gives you the element of respect.