Can’t stop crying bc I’m ugly and lonely?

I have 0 confidence. There’s nothing I can do to help myself build it. I’m 17 and single. All the girls at my school are so pretty. And I’m an ugly piece of crap. I hate my nose and my lips (they’re reaaaaaally full and uneven.) no guy has ever liked me. Only random older strangers compliment me and say that I’m beautiful/gorgeous. I bet I’ll be single forever. I don’t think the guy I’ll end up liking in the future would even like me back. There hasn’t been one day where I didn’t cry about my appearance. I’m sick of it. I’m sick of not being a pretty girl. And no, don’t ask me for a picture cuz I won’t fkin send you one. and please don’t say “you have to be confident” or “accept it” because I tried. And it always ended up biting me in the ass and making me more upset each time.

512

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was younger I was very ugly..
    I was skinny with no boobs wonky teeth frizzy hair and big glasses.. I was bullied badly for it.. I improved my looks slightly and people noticed though still got the ugly comment i was better than I was.
    I’m not going to patronise you and tell you it will be ok.. you just have to love yourself in this rotten world nobody else will.
    Full lips? People are paying a fortune for full lips and you have natural ones.. fill them in with liner until even
    Nose? We all have one anyway..
    Wouldn’t it be better to be called beautiful and gorgeous than pretty? Rather than acting confident etc why don’t you be yourself..

• I try. Thank you for this ❤️ the way I perceive myself is really affecting my life

• And I’m not ready for it

• Date when your ready, college is one step closer to adulthood.. concentrate on your studies and plan on a future of making loads of money

Some days will be harder than others but you need to adapt a *fuck it* attitude

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I know how that feels. My complexion is terrible and I'm going bald super young. I'm mute so I can't talk to people, and that's isolated me to the point that I'm socially inept. I dropped out of highschool because I just couldn't bear being so alienated. But after several years of isolation, I feel like I've become much more zen. I don't think there's really a solution, I don't know how it happened. And I still think I'll probably die alone, but my outlook is more optimistic.